WHAT WE DO
- A conscious and cautious enhancement with national and international experts
- Informal interchange of knowledge and experiences
- Active participation at local events
- Information for all members
- Active informational tours with the different target groups (including tourism) in order to raise awareness and image
- Special lobby for the exceptional wine from southeastern Styria
OUR VISION SHOWS ORIENTATION AND MOTIVATES LONG-TERM
- The styrian „Vulkanland“ performs as a hotspot when it comes to wine – „Winzer Vulkanland“!
- The styrian “Vulkanland” is different – Soil and people are individual!
- The winemaker of the styrian „Vulkanland“ are adding the area objective and emotional competence when talking about wine. Wine – growing country „Vulkanland“!
- The styrian „Vulkanland“ – the homeland of special people – with a completely different soil = Winzer Vulkanland Styria!
- The main key aspects of the association lay on increasing quality, sustainability in handling of nature, exchange of knowledge and experience between the winemaker and the development of a self-contained profile of the vineyard.
WHAT DO ALL WINEMAKER HAVE IN COMMON?
- Love, especially when it comes to quality, involving the whole family of them for generations (and also in future)
- Variety and individuality
- Eating – and drinking habits as a part of the local culture can be experienced through their families
- Honesty and groundedness (also concerning price)
- Change the ME- to a WE - feeling
- Living sustainability as ideal and example
- Regional appreciation as must-have